AS OF 07-12-2022
Renters is a financial technology app provided by Erfa eCommerce Solutions FZ LLC is operating within the domain of Real Estate and Financial Services, value, and respect your private information. This policy and all its clauses apply to the usage of the said Service (“Service”), please read the following clauses and understand our information gathering and dissemination practices. By using the Renters Service, you consent to the data gathering best practices used anywhere in the Service by the company. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we respect the privacy of our users accessing our Platform.
- In the course of registering with us and availing various online and/or offline services provided by Erfa for the provision and use of the technology that Erfa has developed to facilitate the digital / online payment of rental payments you may be required to give certain details, including your name, address, contact number, email address, rental agreement, Emirates ID (“User Information”).
- By using the Platform Services, you consent to us contacting you about your interest in our Platform Services by email, phone, or through any other contact information you have chosen to provide. Additionally, by registration you authorize us to send SMS/email alerts to you for your login details and any other service requirements or advertising messages/emails. Subscribers wishing not to receive offers from us may notify us at any time via one of the contact methods listed in the Contact Us section on the Platform.
- You acknowledge that you are disclosing User Information voluntarily. Prior to the completion of any registration process on Renters mobile application / or prior to availing of any Services offered on our application if you wish not to disclose any User Information you may refrain from doing so; however if you don’t provide information that is requested, it is possible that the registration process would be incomplete and/or you may not be able to avail certain of our Services.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all User Information that you may share as a user of our Platform. We use reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the User Information collected and to protect You against loss or misuse of Your User Information including internal reviews of data collection, storage and processing practices and other reasonable security measures which are equivalent to security measures that Erfa uses to protect its own confidential information. We have in place a secure server for all Your transactions on the Platform, which, if required to be accessed, are accessible only by the authorized personnel of Erfa. However, as You are aware, no internet site/mobile based application is completely free of security risks and We do not make any representation in respect of the same.
- We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our application. These companies may use information (excluding User Information) about your visits to the application and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on the application and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. There might be affiliates or other sites linked to our application and information that you provide to those sites are not our property. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read them.
- Additionally, when you use the Site, we collect certain non-personal identifiable information through technology and tools, including cookies, etc. We aggregate and analyze this information in order to learn more about how our application is used, to improve our Platform, and to generally promote our Platform Services. We may engage the services of a third party for the purposes of collection of such information.
- We will delete any User Information upon the User withdrawing the consent in writing, however, upon the withdrawal of the consent by the User, the Company may at its option not provide any services for which the Information was sought and the User shall not claim deficiency of services on the basis of such non-provision of goods and services.
- If You have any questions about
- practices of this Platform, or
- Your dealings with this Platform or believe that We have not adhered to it, you can contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org